Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Yoga For Beginners 30 Day Challenge, welcome to day 5. Today we’re adding plank pose which is a challenging and wonderful yoga pose that builds strength …
Amazon Hot Products Daily List
Day 4: Balance
|Genre||Fitness - Stretch|
|Product Group||TV Series Episode Video on Demand|
|Product Type Name||DOWNLOADABLE_TV_EPISODE|
|Studio||Psychetruth Target Public Media LLC|
|Title||Day 4: Balance|
3 Week Yoga Retreat Workout Program (DVDs) - Learn Yoga at home in 21 Days
$72.80 in stock
- Learn Yoga At Home in 21 Days
- This program includes: Nutrition Guide, Class Calendar, Quickstart Guide, Beginner Basics, and Pose Tracker
- Step by step expert instruction with 21 unique classes (each 30 minutes or less) Perfect for beginners
- Week 1 FOUNDATION. Week 2 EXPANSION. Week 3 PROGRESSION. Weekends RELAX and UNWIND
Have you always wanted to learn yoga but didn't know where to start? Master the fundamentals of yoga right at home in just 21 days. With 3 Week Yoga Retreat you'll get step-by-step instructions with 21 unique classes (each 30 minutes or less). Get ready to roll out your mat and finish flexible and strong.
Yoga for Beginners: How to Practice Yoga Poses at Home (Online Course) [Online Code]
- Discover helpful tips on how to practice the various yoga poses for your health
- Learn how to create your own beginners yoga routine at home that will fit into your busy schedule
Do you want to try yoga, but don't know where to start?
Are you feeling like you need to be more flexible first?
Want to learn the names of poses and practice them in the comfort of your own home?
Interested in Yoga without the granola?
If you want to gain the benefits of Yoga:
Then, you'll want to check out my online training, where I can show you the basics of yoga and meditation techniques! Explained in simple and easy-to-understand terms, you can follow along at your own pace. Keep your body and mind balanced with instructions on Passive as well as Active versions of the most commonly practiced yoga poses. Learn what the difference is and why you need to know both. (This is information you'll rarely receive in a class setting).
This online course is designed to help you get started with yoga today!
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|